Saturday, 9 January 2016

White Star character sheet

I needed an online character sheet for White Star OSR scifi game I can edit. So I created one! Sharing is caring, so here it is.

This is a picture of the character sheet you can download and print.
Here is the link to Google Drive.
________________________________

But, what is White Star? I'm glad you asked. White Star is a great science fiction roleplaying game molded in OSR fashion using Swords & Wizardry WhiteBox (the pdf is free!) rules as a core (that's 0D&D clone). The rules are quick to learn and leave lots of space for house rules - if you need any!
I am planning to run Fading Suns D20 (pdf available at RPGNow) with White Star rules. Fading Suns is an awesome science fiction setting, but I think D20 rules are too clumsy for it. I could use Fading Suns 1st edition rules, except my print copy is in too bad condition to be a pleasure to use at a table.

My new inexpensive copy of D20 version of Fading Suns
and
My old, beat up copy of first edition of the game.