Spell level: Magic-User 2nd level
Range: 150 ft
Causes 1d6+1 HP of damage on target. Roll 1d12 for curious effect:
- Bleeding wound, take additional 1d4 HP of damage each round. The blood turns into a number of gold pieces equal to bleeding damage.
- The wound turns into a mouth that yells loudly, may attract attention from enemies.
- The wound turns into writing that spells out the character's inmost secrets.
- Psychic scarring. The wound makes no physical HP damage but causes the character to develop a phobia.
- Contagious wound. All within 10 ft of the target must save or take the same amount of damage.
- The wound never fully heals. Loose one HP permanently.
- The wound is permanent, as is all HP loss from the spell. The wound forms an extra-dimensional pocket, capable of holding 100 coins.
- The wound leaves a permanent hole through the target's body. There is no HP loss, but subtract 1d4 points from Charisma.
- The wound permanently glows with a greenish light equivalent to a torch.
- The wound festers, and will kill the target in 1d4 days if not treated with Cure Disease.
- Wound grows into an eye that the caster can see through.
- The wound turns into a portal to darkness. 1 in 6 chance every day that a shadow comes through.
3HD, AC 5 (15), immune to physical attacks
The shadow tangles itself on the nearest target and sucks lifeforce from it until destroyed or banished. Loose 1d3 CON per turn. If the CON reaches 0 the target turns into a shadow and the two tangle on two individual nearest targets (and so on).
Original idea, spell description, first entry: +Terje Nordin
I wrote number 12.